Dating Tips and Break Up Advice for Those Dating Emotionally Abusive People

Break Up Tips When Dating Someone Emotionally Abusive by YouTuber FYPNLP

)

Early Signs Your Date is Emotionally Abusive by Nicholl McGuire

When first dating, pay attention to the way your date looks when you speak positively to the opposite sex.  Does he or she eye roll, deep sigh, look angry, or make you feel uncomfortable for speaking to that person?

Pay attention when your date makes subtle or harsh comments about your personal beliefs, the people around you, or stories you tell.  Does he or she act judgmental?  Does this person make negative comments about your lifestyle, faith, or those you know despite not knowing all the details?

If you find yourself being critical about you, moreso than you have ever done before, when in this person's presence, that is a clear indication that your date's jokes/comments/criticisms are starting to influence you, not for the better but for the worse!  (Save yourself some future grief, get out while you can!)

What you might think is simply a debate about political, social, religious, or family issues with an emotionally abusive person are really red alert signs that this person enjoys playing mind games.  He or she might insult you by saying things about your mind, body or spirit to the point that it sends you in the next room crying or ready to punch a wall.

Fear will drive you to stay with a person for days, weeks, even years!  Fear of the ramifications of rejecting this person, fear of having to take on financial obligations by yourself, fear of becoming pregnant or getting one pregnant, disease, etc.  All of these fears will put you on a path with someone who has been emotionally abused and will abuse others.  It doesn't matter skin tone, social class, or intellect, anyone can be susceptible to an emotional abuser.

Don't dismiss your doubts, questions, or feelings about your date.  Don't talk yourself into continuing to date someone like this.  List the pros and the cons of being with this person.  Even if the pros outweigh the cons, still take heed to your innermost feelings.  Avoid believing in your date's sales pitch in an effort to keep you coming back to him or her.  Distract yourself with other people, places and things so as not to be involved with an emotional abuser.  Many abusive people are nice-looking, but their hearts are poisonous.  Withdraw from the emotionally abusive individual by staying busy--don't allow idle time to send you back into his or her arms!

Comments

George Ewumbua said…
My name is Amelie Roseline. A little over 15 years ago, I went through a divorce which left me living in fear. I was afraid that my heart would never heal. I was afraid that each day would be more meaningless and I would never love again. After several months, I hit rock bottom on net. It was then I saw a friend commenting on how she was helped by a love spell caster, so I had to make a choice between fear and hope be getting the spell caster info. i made up my mind by contacting the great love doctor via mail on how i could get my husband back to love me again because i love him so much. he replied and gave me some little advice and assured me that he will bring back my happiness . which actually in that actual time he told me my husband would come, i had a knock on my door surprising for me to see that it was my husband whom has abandoned me for 15 years ago pleading to me that i should forgive him for his attitude over me, i accepted him back for the sake of love and for the children that has been lacking the love of there father and today we are one family again with our kids together living a lovely life While the last 15 years have been a challenge, today has mark the beginning of the best days of my life. I was able to rebuild my life and find more love for him again by the love spell from the love doctor. For all of you out there suffering from heartbreak or facing adversity, I want you to know that life can hold meaning again. A better, brighter path lies ahead. And love in many forms awaits you, choose hope In this, you will always find love.contact him via his mail: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM

WEB: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER.WEBS.COM

THANKS....

Popular posts from this blog

He is Never There for Me When I Need Him Most

10 Things a Woman will Do When Still in Love with Ex

10 Actions You Do that Make Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend Think You're Cheating