• Do allow yourself the joy of healing and moving on.
• Do allow yourself to feel good when this happens.
• Don’t feel guilty. You have been respectful, loving and caring towards your late spouse. Time has passed. It is healthy to want your life to move forward. Try to recognize your emotions every step of the way and not shy away from inner scrutiny, or back off from facing your emotions.
• Do know that it is possible to combine families with adult children no longer living at home.
• Do know that it will not always be smooth sailing; there will be moments of arguments and disagreements to work through.
Commonly, jealousy, fear, aban…