Are you concerned as to why your partner, relative, friend, or co-worker is giving you the silent treatment? Article provides tips on how to communicate with this person.
Letting go of someone who you have shared so many fantastic and wonderful times with is like losing a part of yourself. Chances are you can not turn on the radio, the television or even eat without hearing, seeing or smelling something that reminds you of your ex. Discover how to get over someone and take the pain away.
While you may feel as if you can not go on living without your partner in your life, you must summon up the courage and understand the person your ex feel in love with is still there inside of you. Once you discover how to get over someone each day will seem a little easier and the pain will begin to subside.
You must avoid waiting by the phone, calling your ex, sending them emails or looking at photos of you two together. The pain is completely devastating and you must avoid putting yourself in position where you are constantly reminded of your ex.
Although you may be thinking about your ex every hour of day, begin to lean of your family and friends for support. Almost all of us have gone through severe heart break and the comfort your friends and family provide while help you get through. They understand your pain and can be a shoulder to cry on with you feel like giving up.
There are many reasons why couples grow apart and break up but love is almost NEVER the reason for a break up, it is indifference. Chances are your ex still loves you deeply but the people you have both become has made it impossible to remain together, but you can change things right?
One thing you will see time and time again is an ex wanting the person they left back once they are over them. Why is that you say? Well, the love rarely dies and the bond remains, it's simply the relationship itself that could not survive.
If you are strong enough to get your emotions under control you can begin the process of showing your ex that you are still the person that they fell in love with before it's too late.
Chances are you don't need to win back the love of your ex. Simply they need to see that the happy, confident and bubbly person they feel in love with is still there.
Almost all relationships can be saved and yours is no different if you understand how to fix the problems. Don't learn how to get over someone, learn how to get your ex back instead.
Good insight on consulting God for a mate and solutions on how to receive answers to your prayers about relationships and love. For more practical tips, http://lovedatingadvice.blogspot.com for both believers and unbelievers.
1. Protect your password: This is common sense. Think of it this way - you would never give your bank card number and password to someone just because they asked for it, would you? You should think of your password to whatever dating site you've joined. Never share your password with anyone inside or outside of the site. In fact, the only page that should ask for your user name and password is the login page.
2. Sharing personal information: It's called a public profile for a reason, as everyone on the site can see it. So if you don't want any Tom, Dick or Harry calling you up, don't put your personal contact information here. It's a different story once you get to know someone better - once you feel comfortable with another member, you can always choose to pass along your contact information.
3. Off-site communication: Be cautious when people try to lure you off of this site and onto another, usually one that requires credit card details to enter it. In this case, contact the dating site's customer service department and pass along that user's name. You'll be doing yourself - and other members - a great favor.
4. Go with your gut: Your gut always knows best and your instincts are the most accurate indicator when it comes to talking or meeting someone, so you should never ignore them. If you start to feel uneasy or unsafe about another user on the site, stop talking to them immediately and report them to that site's service agents.
5. General Tips: Here are some more tips on how to spot a scammer:
• They don't want to get to know you, and will usually ignore any personal questions about themselves.
• They will ask you for money or credit card information for various personal reasons, or they will try to lure you away from the site.
• Their profile pictures may look professional, almost "too good to be true." These pictures look like they have been taken by a professional photographer and the person featured looks like a model.
• Their profile may be incomplete, and says nothing about their personality.
• Insist on seeing current photos when contacting other members, and remember to give others the same.
There are many white men who are attracted to and like to date black women. While it may not seem as common as other interracial parings, such as white men and Asian women, the preference still definitely exists.
Among white men who like to date black ladies, one of the primary concerns they have is "how do I attract them?" Without being to un-PC, "game" is typically different between black men and white men, and so the white guys may feel that they are at a disadvantage from the beginning. Fortunately for them, there are ways to entirely circumvent this!
Black women (and all women, for that matter), can be divided into two main groups: Those who are attracted to white guys, and those who aren't. If you are interested in dating black women, you want to focus on the former group for one very important reason: you can spend all day trying to attract a women who isn't attracted to you, and it won't be successful.
For this reason, you should primarily focus your attention on the black women who are attracted to white guys.
Once you have established this game plan, the next step is to focus on being your awesome self. Too many guys try to be the guy that they think women want, which is a recipe for disaster for many reasons, including the fact that you will have to fake that "other" personality for the duration of your relationship, which is tons of work and isn't much fun.
Remember, when you meet a woman who is attracted to while males, you can keep her attraction by being a white male. Don't try to act in some other way.
Interracial relationships are often the most fun and bonding, so by employing these tips, you may find yourself with a great life partner.
To learn more about how to meet black women, please visit this link.
So, what is the best way to kiss? Well, that depends on your partner and the situation at hand. With experience you will learn when to perform different types of kisses, but for now, here are three of the best to use at particular times.
Let us say that you have had a date with someone you have never kissed before. You have been waiting all night for that first kiss, but the opportunity never seemed to present itself. Now you are dropping your date off at their house, and you think you see your chance.
The goodnight kiss. It is the perfect time, right? Wrong. If you have not previously achieved the level of intimacy necessary to begin kissing, now is not the time. You may very well have a good shot at getting a goodbye kiss, but there is also a forced, awkward nature to the situation. At this point it would be better to surprise your date by just shaking their hand, hugging them, or giving a quick peck on the cheek. The best way to kiss is sometimes to not kiss.
Now, suppose in our previous scenario (a first date) you do manage to begin kissing. What is the best way to kiss on a first date?
Generally, you want to stick with light kisses and shallow French kissing. This is a sensual, almost playful way to kiss that will gradually build excitement in your partner. Stay away from shoving your tongue into their mouth. This can be a bit invasive for a first date, and may turn off your partner before you even really get started. The best way to kiss on a first date is to keep it light, and to mix in some brief eye contact.
Once you have established a relationship with someone, waking up with them in the morning can be one of the most intimate times of the day. While you are both still a bit dreamy is a great time to be affectionate. What is the best way to kiss for some early morning fun? As romantic as this time is, you do not want to spoil it with morning breath. The best way to kiss here is to stay around your partner's sensitive neck, collar bone, and ear area. Also try some light kisses to the face. If your breath is truly horrendous, you may want to simply go to the bathroom and brush your teeth. As with most skills in life, there is no one-size-fits-all application.
Kissing takes place in many different environments and with many different people. Staying aware and learning from mistakes is the most effective way to learn the best way to kiss.
The following date rape statistics come from The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress:
College Campus Statistics
- One in four women surveyed was a victim of rape or attempted rape.
- An additional one in four women surveyed was touched sexually against her will or was a victim of sexual coercion.
- 84 percent of those raped knew their attacker.
- 57 percent of those raped happened while on dates.
- One in twelve male students surveyed had committed acts that met the legal definitions of rape or attempted rape.
- 84 percent of those men who committed rape said that what they did was definitely not rape.
- Sixteen percent of the male students who committed rape and ten percent of those who attempted a rape took part in episodes involving more than one attacker.
If going out on a date, make it a double date or a group date. This will make the date less tense and safer. Don't go on blind dates. You don't know who you're dating let alone what they look like. You have very little information about what kind of man he is. Agree to meet up at a public place instead of having him pick you up. Go "dutch", where both of you pay your share on the date. This way he won't expect you to do something you don't want to do just because he paid for dinner and a movie.
Make sure someone knows where you're going. Give your friend or family member your date's name and phone number so they know who you're with. Call your friend or family member at a certain time while you're on the date so he or she will know everything is going okay.
The most important tip is to follow your instincts. If you don't feel comfortable around him, leave. Either drive yourself home or call for a cab. Make sure you bring some extra change or money in case you need it. If your date is too aggressive, gets angry easily, acts jealous or possessive, then it's time to end the date.
Other warning signs that it might be time to end the date are: he accuses you of leading him on or being uptight. He makes you feel guilty for not giving into his demands. He won't take "NO" for an answer and he gets hostile. Always be assertive and set boundaries at the beginning of the date.
If you follow the prevention tips above, your chances of becoming another date rape statistic are dramatically reduced.
Relationship Topics of Interest
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|
Love Dating Advice Blog Archive
- ► 2016 (84)
- ► 2015 (151)
- ► 2014 (107)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (54)
- 10 Tips on Making it Safe to Talk to Someone Who i...
- How to Get Over Someone You Love Deeply - Ways to ...
- Foolish Love - Commentary on God's Love & Relation...
- Online Dating Advice - 5 Warning Signs of Fake Pro...
- Dating Black Women For White Men
- The Best Way To Kiss - Here Are 3 Of The Best Kiss...
- How to Prevent Date Rape
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2009 (45)