On Dating a Christian: Are You Sincerely a Believer?
- He or she will mention God, prayer, Bible and other things in his or her conversation.
- You will feel something different with this person that you have never felt with others.
- You might be curious about spiritually growing.
- There will be a fellowship invite where you will meet the Christian’s friends.
- You will most likely meet relatives and they might ask about your plans to marry.
- There will be a discussion about marriage and children.
- You may be tested in many ways so that the Christian can access whether the connection is indeed divinely inspired or a trick from Satan. (If you don’t believe in an evil archenemy of the people of God, you will have some challenges dating a Christian).