When a Date Loves Arts and Crafts
- Show your support for the work. Since there are many creations and some you won’t like, your personal interest has nothing to do with being encouraging to the date who enjoys his or her hobby.
- Offer to attend an event with him or her. This can be a turn on for a date, because it shows you care.
- Allow for time and space to create. If the person you are dating wants to be left alone for awhile, do it.
- Don’t expect a creative person to always be interested in you and the relationship. Many artistic people use their hobbies/work as an escape from upsetting things and if under too much pressure, they will lose interest and won’t be as nice and receptive as they once were to you.
- If you find the creative person is too odd for you, don’t fake interest, move on.