What Does it Take to Maintain a Quality Relationship?
1. They talk to one another and share things like: household responsibilities, work days, children's needs, family events, and personal issues.
2. They make time to connect with one another emotionally and physically such as complimenting, joking, sharing fun moments, etc.
3. They remember to do things for one another.
4. They enjoy going out with one another.
5. They know how to give one another space.
6. They feel good about the relationship. In other words, they are not concerned about one another leaving, cheating, separating, plotting revenge, etc. every time they do something wrong.
7. They typically exercise their faith or do positive things that keep them mentally and physically strong whether together or elsewhere.