When Seeking a Date at a Family Function
Here are some of the don'ts:
1. Don't talk to anyone with bad breath. Obvious advice right? Think about how many people at family gatherings forget they ate something with onions or garlic and now they want to share their hot smelling breath with everyone.
2. Don't use a happy time to vent about your frustrations with life, work, government, religion, relationships, etc. You will surely be marked as a loser!
3. Don't lie or exaggerate because people who knew you when...will blow your cover.
As follows, here are some of the dos:
1. Do ask questions.
2. Do compliment your potential date.
3. Do listen to your potential date and do take the time to introduce this person to someone you know at the family gathering that he or she might not, share an interesting hobby, point out an interesting photo, etc.
Simple enough tips, right? Let's see how you'll do. Be sure to come back to this blog and tell your story.